Adress: Mariánske nám. 29/6 Žilina 010 01
PERSOnica, s.r.o. accesses your personal data responsibly and therefore in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR Regulation“) and \ t 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as „the Act“), as the person concerned (a natural person whose personal data are being processed) on his website, in addition to his identification and contact details and contact details and other necessary information found in the link below. Operator within the meaning of Art. 24 of GDPR and Reg. Section 31 of the Act has adopted appropriate technical, organizational, personnel and security measures and guarantees that take into account in particular:
- the principles of personal data processing, such as legality, fairness and transparency, limitation and compatibility of personal data processing purposes, further minimization of personal data, pseudonymisation and encryption, as well as integrity, confidentiality and availability;
- taking measures to ascertain immediately whether a personal data breach has occurred and to promptly inform the supervisory authority and the responsible person;
- taking measures to ensure the correction or erasure of incorrect data or the exercise of other rights of the data subject;
- risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (in particular the accidental or unlawful destruction of personal data, loss or modification of personal data, misuse of personal data – unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure, risk assessment taking into account the origin, nature, likelihood and severity of the risk processing and identifying best risk mitigation practices).
Legal bases of personal data processing
The operator processes your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) | (a) GDPR, respectively. § 13, par. a) of the Act – the person concerned has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes, within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (a) | b) GDPR, respectively. § 13, par. b) of the Act – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, or at the request of the person concerned, to take measures prior to the conclusion of the contract and pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) | (c) GDPR, respectively. § 13, par. c) of the Act – processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the operator under special legal regulations. In particular, the following specific rules are concerned:
- Act no. 395/2002 Coll. on archives and registries and on amendments to certain laws;
- Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on Accounting, as amended;
- Act no. 595/2003 Coll. on Income Tax;
- Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax;
- and other
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to an Internet browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (computer or other device with Internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies are stored in the folder for your web browser’s files. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originated and the date of their origin. The next time you visit the site, the web browser reloads cookies and sends this information back to the website that originally created the cookies. The cookies we use do not harm your computer.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or notifications if cookies are to be sent to your device. Instructions for changing cookies can be found in the „help“ option of each browser. If you use different devices to access sites (e.g., computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that you customize each browser on each device to suit your cookie preferences.
Here’s how the most popular web browsers issue this:
Why keep cookies set up?